Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Please log in and join our friendly forum, you don't have to be muddy to join.
Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Please log in and join our friendly forum, you don't have to be muddy to join.
Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muddy Paws Dog Forum

Getting dirty is part of the fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlefoot

Littlefoot

Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Empty
PostSubject: Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X   Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 am

Posted on behalf of Friends of the animals RCT

Name: Frankie
Can I live with Children:
Can I live with cats:
Can I live with other dogs:
Fostered In: S.Wales

Frankie resembles a small gsd X although she has huge ears. She is friendly and appears quiet natured. She walks and stands like a gsd.
She was a little camera shy and so difficult to get good pictures.
Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Kennel18
Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Kennel19
Back to top Go down
https://muddypawsdogforum.forumotion.com/
Littlefoot

Littlefoot

PostSubject: Re: Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X   Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:01 am

Frankie is a awesome playful girl who is very clever and quick to learn she likes her own space very much and her favorite thing is to bark at me when i am play training with her she really has a lot of energy I reckon she would need a active home with maybe agility, working trails, obedience, or even flyball interests she needs her mind kept active, here are some more pictures of her and fingers crossed the video uploads as well.
Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Dogs0010
Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Dogs0011
Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Dogs0012
Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Th_dogs008
Back to top Go down
Littlefoot

Littlefoot

PostSubject: Re: Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X   Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Today I stole Frankie from Kennels and we went for a drive she was a sweet heart in the even though Troy and Fizz were having a barking competition grr but she was so sweet we arrived and pets at home she chose some pigs ears and rubber tyre and she tired to steal a Kong tennis ball so I brought her that as well she loved being out and turned into such a cuddly friendly girl who wanted peoples attention more than anything she wouldn't face the camera because she was eyeing up a man who worked there bless her..... This girl has really touched a heart string with me maybe because she has been pasted from post to post of her life and I feel us as caring Humans should go all out to show her we are not all bad ..
Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Dogs0110
Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Dogs0111
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X   Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X Empty

Back to top Go down

Fankie Australian Cattle Dog X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddy Paws Dog Forum :: Welcome to Muddy Paws Dog Forum :: Rescue :: Dogs In Rescues UK-
Jump to: