Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Please log in and join our friendly forum, you don't have to be muddy to join.
Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Please log in and join our friendly forum, you don't have to be muddy to join.
Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muddy Paws Dog Forum

Getting dirty is part of the fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella the Cavalier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlefoot

Littlefoot

Ella the Cavalier Empty
PostSubject: Ella the Cavalier   Ella the Cavalier EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:36 am

Posted on behalf of Friends of the animals RCT

Name: Ella
Breed: Cavalier
Can I live with Children: yes
Can I live with cats: yes
Can I live with other dogs: yes
Fostered In: S.Wales

Other Information:

Ella is an ex breeding female who having had two cesareans came to us for rehoming. She is like almost all Cavaliers, the sweetest most gentle dog you could wish for. A problem had been found during her last sectarian and it we did think she would not be able to have the usual type of spay but this had sorted itself.

Ella will need a home with at least one other dog and older children would be fine. She is having a brilliant start in her foster home and has already gained in confidence.
Ella the Cavalier Ella1-10
I can't say that Ella has come on leaps and bounds because has always been a beautiful soul. She is going to complete her new home, she is amazing and will make a wonerful companion. She eats like a horse, is clean in the house and follows me everywhere. She walks for miles off lead, doesn't go far from us and will come when I call ( she responds to her lovely name so it would be good if she could keep it). She sleeps with us in bed and because she is soo tiny you really don't know she is there. We have been in constant company since she arrived so does cry when left. I love her, she is LUSH xx
Ella the Cavalier Ellato11
Back to top Go down
https://muddypawsdogforum.forumotion.com/
chelleandhoney

chelleandhoney

Ella the Cavalier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella the Cavalier   Ella the Cavalier EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:54 am

OMG i want her she is gorgeous!!! Ella the Cavalier 9916
Back to top Go down

Ella the Cavalier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddy Paws Dog Forum :: Welcome to Muddy Paws Dog Forum :: Rescue :: Dogs In Rescues UK-
Jump to: