Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Please log in and join our friendly forum, you don't have to be muddy to join.
Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Please log in and join our friendly forum, you don't have to be muddy to join.
Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muddy Paws Dog Forum

Getting dirty is part of the fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisy and George 17month old JRT's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlefoot

Littlefoot

Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Empty
PostSubject: Daisy and George 17month old JRT's   Daisy and George 17month old JRT's EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:27 am

Posted on behalf of Friends of the animals RCT

members on friends of the animals rct will know Daisy and George well from the many post and pictures from their mum.
Who has to face the very thing we all dread and put her babies up for re homing, due to a lot of major changes in her personal life right now

They are looking for a home together, they are both neutered and microchipped and will be having their vax's shortly

What their mum has said...

Where to start with these guys, they are both very active, very loving dogs, Daisy is a little taller than George, They have both been with me since they were very young and are very dependent on each other, hence they really would like to stay together.

Daisy first, she is a little submissive, very loving but in some ways independent... she isnt great with smaller bitches and she is more of your typical jack russell, she does have a prey drive, hence the no cats part...

George, loves to play ball, adores his sister, he has shorter legs that Daisy but loves to run, play and cuddle, more confident too.

So, meet Daisy
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Dsc07510
And then George
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Dsc06610
They are currently living as part of a pack, we have also had fosters (all male) with them this year
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Dsc07910
Their house training needs a little work, they do get a little lazy when the weather turns cold.

I have had these guys, as i said, since they were very young, they are used to someone home almost all of the time, providing they have regular exercise they are happy to settle, and play amongst themselves... as any terrier family will tell you terrier play can be rough and sound a little manic but they do play well together. They are happy friendly little dogs.

They are currently living semi rural, so we've lots of space and open countryside for them to enjoy, they can both swim and will at times take a dip
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Parcsl10
Both pups do have recall, Daisy as I have said, has a fairly high prey drive, but I have used a whistle with them and they will recall, they also come back to their names....

So, their reason for rehoming, I currently have 4 dogs of my own, including these guys, due to extensive changes to my life I feel it isnt fair for me to keep all 4, I have to move to help care for a poorly relative, this would mean taking the dogs to a large housing estate and they would have to be left for long periods of time, which, i feel, is not fair on them... as I have said they are not used to being left for hours alone and while they would be fine for a certain amount of time, I would have to leave them much longer than I feel is acceptable, my other dogs are older, less active and will cope just fine, Also the location I am going is not ideal for young dogs who love to run and play and make the most of their space.....

So, do you have the ideal home for my beautiful babies?

I am more than willing to answer absolutely any questions anyone may have, after all I know them inside out .

I know regular visitors to our forum will have seen many pictures of these guys over the last year or so, but for those who havent seen them before, this was their baby pics, which again I would be more than willing to share with anyone who would like to adopt them

Daisy on her first day home
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Daisym10
And then George
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Poopie10
I have to say this is one of the hardest things I have had to do, but the safety and happiness of my dogs will always come before anything else, these guys will make someone very loving, life long companians, friends for life!
Back to top Go down
https://muddypawsdogforum.forumotion.com/
Littlefoot

Littlefoot

PostSubject: Re: Daisy and George 17month old JRT's   Daisy and George 17month old JRT's EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 am

These 2 really appeal to me. in love Chris wouldn't let me have 1 more dog never mind 2.
Back to top Go down
Littlefoot

Littlefoot

PostSubject: Re: Daisy and George 17month old JRT's   Daisy and George 17month old JRT's EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Fosterer update

Daisy and George went to the Vets this week and they were so well behaved I couldn't believe I was holding a pair of terriers!.
My only experience of terriers has been badly clouded by living with Jack the JRT for 17 yrs, whom we referred to as the monster king of terriorists, AKA the dog from Hell.
Daisy and George definitely aren't from the same mould as my old Jack, they are a truly lovely pair of dogs.

The vet gave them a glowing report as well, and said what good condition they are both in.

It's very sad that due to a change in circumstances they need to be rehomed, but whoever is fortunate enough to home Daisy and George, they can be assured in the knowledge that these two have known nothing but love and devotion from their old owner in their young lives.

Pretty girl heats
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Poopie11

And handsome lad heats
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Dsc00414
Daisy
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's 20-9-110
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's 20-9-111
And George
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's 20-9-112
Daisy and George 17month old JRT's 20-9-113
Anyone into flyball/agility?, they may well be happy doing some activities!

Their boosters have been done, the vet is very happy with them, they are fit, healthy and happy little darlings!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisy and George 17month old JRT's   Daisy and George 17month old JRT's Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisy and George 17month old JRT's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddy Paws Dog Forum :: Welcome to Muddy Paws Dog Forum :: Rescue :: Dogs In Rescues UK-
Jump to: