Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Please log in and join our friendly forum, you don't have to be muddy to join.
Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Please log in and join our friendly forum, you don't have to be muddy to join.
Muddy Paws Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muddy Paws Dog Forum

Getting dirty is part of the fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlefoot

Littlefoot

BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X Empty
PostSubject: BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X   BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:14 am

Posted on behalf of Friends of the animals RCT

Name: BOSLEY
Breed: Patterdale X
Can I live with Children: yes
Can I live with cats: tbc
Can I live with other dogs:
Fostered In: S Wales

Other Information:

Bosley was found straying by some children and taken to the Animal Shelter. He has now served his 10 days and is unclaimed. He is a happy, healthy little boy with a friendly nature. He travels well and will sit on command. Bosley has obviously been someone's pet as he is just a lovely little dog!
He was neutered yesterday and had his first vacc.

This is Bosley after I picked him up, in the back of the jeep
BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X Bootsa10
He was very patient, bless him - the traffic was awful and he just lay down quietly!
BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X Kennel14
BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X Kennel13
Bosley joined us yesterday and is a lovely lad, he sits and down on command and understands no. He is fine with cats and just sees them as someone to play with. He gets on fine with our Penny but she has to tell him off if he gets too boisterous but i think he understands when she growls. Took him on a walk and must admit he is very good on a lead even if he tries to lead himself but definetely needs a harness as this seems to control him better. I also use a retractable lead when possible and he didnt try to run off which was nice. Will let you all know more as we find out more.
Back to top Go down
https://muddypawsdogforum.forumotion.com/
Littlefoot

Littlefoot

PostSubject: Re: BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X   BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Here are some pic's of Bosley Sorry there in black and white I have no idea why that happened.

BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X Dogs0110
BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X Dogs0111
BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X Dogs0112
Stunning boy heats
Back to top Go down
https://muddypawsdogforum.forumotion.com/
ann2066

ann2066

PostSubject: Re: BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X   BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:38 am

aww he is so sweet looking i have a soft spot for black dogs and patterdale terriers hope he gets a home soon
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ann2066
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X   BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X Empty

Back to top Go down

BOSLEY - 1 year old Patterdale X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddy Paws Dog Forum :: Welcome to Muddy Paws Dog Forum :: Rescue :: Dogs In Rescues UK-
Jump to: